Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Career Chic:Not So Average

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
White button down:BCBG; Tailored dress pants:H&M; Belt: old; Oxfords:Michael Khors; Gold studs:Anthropologie; Bracelet:Gift; Polish:NYX-Las Vegas

I love wearing traditional outfits with a twist, especially professional clothing. A typical white button down with tailored pants can take many forms.

I had yet than another interview today, and I'm starting to realize that the experience I'm getting from each one is helping me become a better interviewee. My nerves have subsided until about the time I walk through the door now-I've come along way from being so nervous I can't sleep the night before. It's always nice to break up the week and do something unexpected as not to fall into a monotonous pattern, so after my interview I walked around Georgetown for a few hours and bought an army inspired top from Zara (yes, only one item, I was being good today) that I will post later in the week. Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter