Monday, June 7, 2010

A Day in the Life

Photobucket
LBD:F21; Ruffled tunic:Anthropologie

I feel like I'm back at school. . . Instead classes, my days consist of driving to one side of the world and back again giving interviews, and no schoolwork or studying, but evenings devoted to application upon application for various jobs. Woe is me, the life of a twenty something month old grad searching for a job to use her skills and knowledge learned from the thousands of dollars spent on higher education in this economy-what mouth full (or is it an ear full if you're reading?). Anyway, I find that shopping eases the stress. I had a few hours between interviews and stopped for a quick shopping trip. I know...why am I spending money with no job...It's a problem and I'm working on it, o'kay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter