Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Food 4 Thought: The Alchemist

Photobucket

I don't post about food too often, but I probably should considering I love to eat. Since my Aunt Carla's time on Top Chef almost 2 years ago she has taken off running, and is still at that steady stride. She's been in the works of edible bliss with her new cookie collection, and because I have personally had well more than my share, I can speak on how mouthwatering these little nibbles are. The collection includes sweet and savory bites of oatmeal with cranberries and chocolate chip, chocolate chip, and pecan shortbread with vanilla salt(my personal favorite), just to name a few. If in the D.C. area these tins are available at Mount Rainer farmers market on Saturdays and at Moorenko's Ice Cream Cafe in Silver Spring, MD.

The Washington Post did an article on the Alchemy Cookie Collection today, check it out here or Carla Hall's website: Alchemy Caterers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter