Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Food 4 Thought:Ben's Chili

Photobucket
Striped textured dress & heels (not shown): F21

Let's face it, every once and a while you crave some cheesy, greasy, carb filled slop, and allow yourself a measly taste only because your daily diet consists of rabbit food. After our Saturday night fever nothing hit the spot better than a late night (early morning?) snack of chili-cheese fries at Ben's Chili Bowl. Though the menu consists of much more than chili, I'll never understand the logic behind ordering anything other than the food listed in the restaurant title. Isn't that supposed to be the prized chow that people come from far and wide to eat? I can only speak on what I've had, but if his famous chili sparks my buds I can only imagine what other yummy eats the menu has to offer. If ever at 12th & U st. NW Ben's is a must. What could be better than a little history and an all american chili dog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter