Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Out of Time

Photobucket

I meant to put this post up last night but I was meeting some friends downtown and was running late, and blah blah blah, you know the drill. I had every intention of strictly window shopping before seeing SATC 2 on Saturday, but that obviously didn't go as well as planned. UO was having a sale and I just couldn't resist. This jacket was on sale from $60 down to $20!! Good buy right? I thought so too :-). I probably won't be able to wear it as much as I'd like to until the fall but I figured if it was cool enough on a chilly summer night I'd break it out (yes this was how I talked myself into spending even more money on my wardrobe).

From a clothing standpoint, I thought SATC 2 held up to it's grand reputation of jaw dropping fashion. I enjoyed the first one a tad bit more, but there's not much bad I can say, I'm a fan!

4 comments:

ange tombé said...

hmmph... there goes my potential jacket to be! lol, jk! it looks cuter on you :)

Nyemale said...

Don't hate! lol

Dimtri said...

thats a dope jacket Iman

Nyemale said...

Thank you, thank you :-)

Post a Comment

free hit counter