Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Questions

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater, lace top, floral skirt, & rings: F21; boots: old; earrings: vintage

3 days of straight rain later...the sun has finally returned and i'm more than excited that the week of weather ahead is straight 70s :-).

My senior ball is the week after next, and though I have a gorgeous dress I have nothing else to go with it. How should I wear my hair? What shoes? Clutch? Earrings? ::sigh:: I'm headed home for the Easter weekend and will hopefully find the accessories I need so desperately.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the pics!!!!!

ange tombé said...

where are your clothes?! your bra is showing! lol, jk... i'm gonna do the same thing as soon as i figure out which sheer/lace tops i'm buying ;) hawt look!

Post a Comment

free hit counter