Sunday, March 28, 2010

Food 4 Thought:Tip of Your Tongue

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
T-shirt dress:Up Against the Wall; Vest:Zara(old); Tights & watch:F21; Boots:UO; Scarf:New York street vendor

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's been months since my friends and I have had a Sunday dinner. What used to be a weekly tradition has turned into a rare holiday type of occasion, but this week is a call for celebration because I'm welcoming my friend Dani to the blogging world! After months of nagging and convincing, I was glad to find that my efforts hadn't gone unnoticed. Her constant supply of delicious home cooked meals is what most college students dream of, especially considering the cafeteria food on campus (yuck!), so why not blog about it? This tomato basil pasta dish with the side roasted asparagus still has my mouth watering. Check out her blog, The Tip of Your Tongue, for this recipe and many more to come. Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the post! Thanks for mentioning me in your post tonight and I have to say that from now on you are taking my pics.

ange tombé said...

where are your clothes?! that shirt looks a lil short, Molli lol.

p.s. Dani, when are you cooking pour moi? :)

Nyemale said...

That's what the tights are for! And you're welcome dani, anything for a fellow blogger :-)

Post a Comment

free hit counter