Friday, March 5, 2010

Caution

Photobucket
Sun hat: F21; Silver waist belt: F21; Ring: F21; Bag: Marshalls; Boyfriend Jeans: H&M

I FINALLY finished shopping for Miami, and how ironic, the sun hat topped off my last buy. I was extremely excited to finally find a cute and inexpensive pair of boyfriend jeans at H&M (I wanted to buy the entire store by the way). They are definitely my new favorites. I referenced this carry on in my last post and I bought the belt and ring from Forever today. I leave for my trip on Tuesday morning and I can barely think or talk about anything else!

1 comments:

ange tombé said...

YAY YAY YAY! there, i commented. lol, i need some boyfriend jeans toooooo...


p.s. you spelled "waist" wrong in your lil outfit references at the bottom, lol, unless the belt is trash...? :P

Post a Comment

free hit counter