Tuesday, September 14, 2010

iWant:Varsity

Photobucket Photobucket

I don't think I've mentioned before my love for the menswear look. There is something about oxfords, tailored pants, & blazers that just screams chic. This varsity jacket from Members Only would fit perfectly into my wardrobe, in between my collection of oxfords and plaid button downs. I'm currently on the hunt for a slightly cheaper version, though it almost makes me want to ignore the pile of bills I have waiting for me.

By the way...I'm considering changing my blog's name...I'm just not satisfied with this one and I already have another in mind. Will let you know in the days to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

DOPE AS FUCKKK

Chanel said...

I completely agree when it comes to some menswear... I've been wanting a varsity jacket FOREVER!!!! (This one is b.o.m.b. btw) lol

Anonymous said...

I love this so much!
why do you want to change your blog's name? I think it's current name is good
let me know about it further, it will be nice if we could be fellows in blog :)

Annushka said...

I love this, very very very nice post!!!)))
I love this style!!!)))

Post a Comment

free hit counter