Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back in Time

Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse:Zara; Wide Leg Jeans:old; Wedges(not seen):Bakers; Earrings:old

I wore this to dinner with my family last night at Crisfield's Seafood, yummy! I'm a big fan of Seafood and little hole's in the wall, big chain restuarants just don't compare.

It's amazing the amount of clothing you collect over the years and forget all about. After cleaning out my closet I felt like I'd been on a shopping spree! I've had these jeans for years and this is probably my third time wearing them, but I will be wearing them more often for sure. They fit so well, and with skinny jeans being so popular, it's nice to change it up every so often. The top I got on sale at Zara last year and is still one of my favorite summer tops to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter