Saturday, May 22, 2010

Foodie For A Day

Photobucket
Behind the scenes at NBC Studios
Photobucket
Al Roker
Photobucket
Aunt Carla before the segment
Photobucket
We spent a lot of time in the Green Room
Photobucket
Wandering around Chelsea Market (A foodie's playground)
Photobucket
The meatloaf sandwich from Dickson's was scrumptious!
Photobucket
Her trip to Bowery's Kitchen Supplies definitely boosted the economy
Photobucket
The lamps at this Moroccan store were awesome
Photobucket
Photobucket
My motto for the Summer
Photobucket
Photobucket
Need I say more?


Carla Hall on the Today Show

Polka dot dress: F21; Denim Jacket: Old; Brown Oxfords: JC Penney

I've spent time in New York as a typical tourist, a shopaholic, and a crazed party girl but it wasn't until I ventured there with my Aunt, Carla Hall (Chef & Finalist from Top Chef NYC), to experience what food really had to offer me in the city. I accompanied her to film a segment for the Today Show where she demo'd recipes on using common pantry items to create some tasty treats. In case you missed the segment with Kathie Lee & Hoda Friday morning, it is posted above. I'll do another post on our shopping excursions when I get back from lunch with some old friends. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter