Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dots & Stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Striped turtleneck dress: H&M; Blazer: Anthropologie; Tights: Laila Rowe; Oxfords: Michael Khors; Clutch: For Love 21; Necklace: DIY; Earrings: Vintage; Bangles: F21, H&M, Aldo; Rings: F21; Polish: OPI-Big Apple Red

I wore this to my senior social last week. It was at a measly bar downtown but since I hadn't dressed up in a while I decided to go for the kill. I can't seem to get enough of horizontal stripes and blazers these days, and the tights were a nice mix of pattern. I must say though, I'm starting to get an itch for the springtime. . .the weather, the clothes, or lack there of rather ;-). Miami will definitely be a nice change of scenery, to say the least. I'll be in D.C. for the weekend, so look for pictures when I return on Sunday, happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter