Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day Must Haves

Though I wouldn't suggest going out in the snow, if you must, looking good can't be forgotten, oh, and don't forget to stay as warm as possible, of course.

Snow day must haves
Collarless Faux Fur Coat, Topshop.com $170
Gap Holiday Cable Tights, Asos.com, $14
Natural Faux Fur Trapper, Debenhams.com, $26
Asos Clive Leather Studded Worker Boot, Asos.com, $136
Oversized Wool Sweater with Silk Back, Brownfashion.com, $$291
Leather Covered Stud Gloves, Topshop.com, $36



I saw this faux fur hat (similar to the one above) in H&M last weekend and am literally kicking myself for not buying it because it's all I've been thinking about and it's definitely a must have for the cold/snow. I guess I'll add it to my Christmas list. Bundle up everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free hit counter